Monday, November 17, 2008

Bipasha Basu clarifies why she left the Kashmir

Bipasha Basu's shooting of Lamha was always in doubts and drama. This drama took the new shape when a policeman make a proposal to Bipasha Basu to get married with him.

Last Saturday Bipasha Basu left whole cast crew and director in the Srinagar and arrived in Mumbai without intimating to any one. Sanjay Dutt joined team on that day at Srinagar to shoot some scenes with Biapasha Basu at there.

Bipasha Basu cleared whole smoke with her answers - "We had agreed to shoot in Srinagar as we all wanted to capture the beauty and authenticity of the region but the situation got a little tricky. The government and the Srinagar officials have been supportive and have helped us with permissions, security and hospitality but as is common in most places, even they couldn't help with the impact of fan following and crowd frenzy."

However she do not like to called it as a fleed and she further added - "My departure wasn't abrupt. I tried for seven days and realised the risk taken wasn't helping as we hardly shot. It's got nothing to do with me being strong. I am very strong but I understood it was impossible to continue there. At the same time, my family and friends were extremely worried about me. The only big scene we shot was on a day of curfew. Hence, post talking to my producer (Bunty Walia) and Sanju (Sanjay Dutt), I decided to leave for Mumbai."

She was also upset with the cancellation of shooting at there - ""Shooting in Srinagar had to be cancelled a couple of times due to the large numbers of over-enthusiastic locals gathering to watch the shoot. Ample security provided couldn't help keep them at bay at times. I tried my best."

When some told that is this was because of Sanjay Dutt, she clarifies - "Please! Sanju is one of the finest co-stars and human beings I have ever worked with. This is not my first film (Rakht) with him. So please do not look for any baseless complications."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is one of the daring actress of Bollywood. Preity Zinta is another one who have courage as well.

I am sure there must be some genuine reason because of which she left the shooting in middle.

internet sms said...

Bipasha Basu speaks her mind and certainly knows what is the value of her in the present scenario.

She once told that this is the male dominated industry and she understand this very well.

Bipasha Basu said...

she is also called sa a black beauty in bollywod, i like her acting