Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Act Blonde and get man - Bipasha Basu


Bipasha Basu dated man for very long time - Dino Morea - 7 Years (1996–2002) and John Abraham - 10 Years (2002–2011), so she is the perfect woman to tell you how to impress a man and how to hook them as well.
Recently in an interview she said - “I was told by my friend Omi Vaidya that I’ll never find a man because I am beautiful and I am smart. I said, ‘Omi, should I behave like a blonde, I can do that also?’ There are times when I purposely become a blonde, just to see the effect it has; there are days when I test men. And it always works. When you are a blonde, men just love it. They feel so good and superior.”
And let me tell you that she is absolutely right. Earlier also she made few statements which were bang on target and one was bollywood is male dominated industry.

No comments: